The following definition is fromhttp://dictionary.reference.com/1. Compact disk: A small optical disk on which data such as music, text, or graphic images is digitally encoded.
2. Google: to search for information about a specific person through the Google search engine Download:
3. Gigs: gigabyte: a unit of computer memory or data storage capacity equal to 1024 megabytes.
4. Email: a system for sending messages from one individual to another via telecommunications links between computers or terminals.
5. Fax: facsimile: To transmit (printed matter or an image) by electronic means
6. Blackberry: a kind of cell phone that has more function
7. Cell phone: cellular phone: a mobile telephone system using low-powered radio transmitters, with each transmitter covering a distinct geographical area (cell), and computer equipment to switch a call from one area to another, thus enabling large-scale car or portable phone service.
8. Smart phone: a cell phone that can receive email, surf online…etc.
9. I-pod: (trademark) a pocket-sized device used to play music file
10. Podcast: A podcast is a series of audio or video digital-media files which is distributed over the Internet by syndicated download, through Web feeds, to portable media players and personal computers.
The followings are told by my niece who is 16. These are the words “young” people use now.
11. Orz: it looks like one person kneels on the ground, head down to the floor. It means you can’t do anything about it and why did you do that to me.
12. 3Q: Taiwanese English: means thank you..
13. 台客(Tai-Ke): means very Taiwanese: people with Tatoo, chew beetle nuts, smoke, wearing slippers, spit
14. 窩i尼 (o-i-ni): I love you (because of the pronounciation)
15. 奇蒙子(kimoji): Japanese: mood
16. OIC: oh! I see.
17. 88: sound of bye-bye: means bye bye
18. A: steal
19. OBS=歐巴桑: old woman or Mrs.(Japanese)
20.AKS=會氣死(Taiwanese) : angry to death
21. OEC＝好吃 (Japanese) yummyBMW＝長舌婦: Big Mouth Woman.
22. CU29＝今晚見 :See you tonight.
23. ㄆㄚ＝時髦: fashion
24. +ｕ＝加油 :go! Go!go!Ｄ=的 : ‘s
25. Ｃ＝是: go
26. ７＝去: go
27. Grass mud horse: a creature created in China-very cute: the pronunciation in Chinese means “fuck your mother” : people were complaining there is no freedom online in China told by Dr. Sobol